Voiceroute Druid UCS 5 is the latest release of the Enterprise Open Source IP PBX. The new release provides a wide variety of new Enterprise features including:
- Linux Heartbeat integration with PostgreSQL-based Primary server and Secondary Hot Standby server option
- Complete separation of user from extension - user name used to authenticate to Web User Portal, IM and iDesk. Stations, Extensions, and Users are now separate entities for improved flexibility in configurations
- Voicemail and Faxes are now stored in a PostgreSQL database with IMAP format for scalability and redundancy
- Druid Ubiquity - supporting Mozilla Ubiquity commands for UC 2.0 functionality in the Firefox web browser
- Druid Licensing engine - supporting add-on applications such as Druid iDesk and the Druid Communicator for Blackberry
- Group voicemail and faxing - save new voicemail and faxes to a group of extensions. Message Waiting Indicator on all group phones is disabled when one group member reviews the voicemail or fax.
- Druid User Interface upgraded to the latest version of the Dojo Toolkit
- Call Metrics, Queue Metrics and improved reporting
- Live Queue Monitoring and Supervision with Whisper and Barge functionality
- Aastra phone softkey programming interface with Shared Line Appearance for Extensions, Groups and Conferences
- Live feedback on status for lines, extensions, and queues
- New improved User Portal with status feed and improved Unified Mailbox
For more information on Druid UCS, please contact Sollos today.