Google Apps for Business
Do you need tighter collaboration solutions for your company that is available for desktops as well as smartphones? Look to Google Apps for Business, the alternative to Microsoft Exchange and access to the Google Apps Marketplace.
- 25GB of storage per user account
- Web browser, POP3, IMAP and Exchange access to email
- Shared contacts
- Shared calendars
- Group Instant Messaging
- Exceptional spam protection
- Push Support for Blackberry, Android and iPhone
- Google Docs for shared access to word processing, spreadsheet and presentations
- Edit Google Docs with your iPhone and iPad!
- Choose for hundreds of applications in the Google Apps Marketplace.
Benefits of Google Apps for Business
Many companies are familiar with the benefits of a Microsoft Exchange server, providing your users with push access to their email from any computer or mobile device as well as shared contacts and calendars. These features can greatly improve workgroup productivity and organization. Instant Messaging has become a staple of corporate communications and Google Apps for Business automatically configures an Instant Messenger account for each of your users. Where Google Apps for Business goes beyond Exchange is integration with Google Docs for shared yet controlled access to office documents such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel all online with multiple people reviewing and editing the same document at once.
Affordable Cloud Productivity Solution
Many companies are moving from running their own Exchange server in house to a hosted solution such as Google Apps for Business. The cost benefits of letting someone else manage the high availability, backup and performance requirements you need can be striking as your workforce becomes more distributed and more reliant on mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad for their communications and productivity. For companies with less than 50 users, Google Apps Standard is available for free!
Google Apps Marketplace
With Google Apps for Business you can take your communication and data integration even further with third party applications that integrate directly with your Google Apps for Business service. Accounting solutions, CRM systems and Social productivity software are just some of the innovative applications you can find in the Google Apps Marketplace. Here are just a few of the most compelling offerings available:
- Socialwok: Facebook for Business - Host multiple discussion feeds inviting other users within your company as well as outside vendors and customers to take part in specific discussions using the same familiar and easy interface found on Facebook.
- Insightly: Integrated CRM and Project Management solution for Google Apps for Business
Contact Sollos Technology Solutions today regarding Google Apps for Business for your company.